Allerpet/C cleanses the hair of saliva (Fel d1) and dander, the prime causes of allergic reactions to cats. Recommended by Allergists for people allergic to their cats. Allerpet/C is absolutely non-toxic and safe to use on cats and kittens.
Allerpet/C Solution for Cat Allergies
- Specifically formulated for cats… and the people who are allergic to their cats.
- Allerpet/C cleanses the hair of saliva (Fel d1) and dander, the prime causes of allergic reactions to cats.
- Recommended by Allergists for people allergic to their cats.
- Allerpet/C is absolutely non-toxic and safe to use on cats and kittens.
- Size: 12 ounces (One 12 ounce bottle usually lasts 2-3 months)
Directions for Use – Cats Initial Application:
- If possible, the first application or two of Allerpet-C should be performed by someone other than the allergic person.
- In most instances, subsequent applications can be performed by the allergic person.
- Use a fine to a medium toothed metal comb for cats to remove as much dead hair as possible. Clean the comb or brush frequently and deposit the hair into a wastebasket.
- Next: Place a large terry towel under the animal. Wet a washcloth with Allerpet and thoroughly run it over your cat, first, against the lay of the hair and then with it. Pay attention to the areas that your cat licks most often, especially around the genitals and the base of the tail.
Allerpet should be applied once each week. Combing or brushing will vary with individual cats. It does not have to be done each time you apply Allerpet unless your cat is out of doors frequently or it is ‘pollen season. The longer a cat resides in your home and is allowed freedom of access to all rooms, the more likely it is that large amounts of dander will have accumulated. Cat allergens become deeply embedded in the carpets and furniture. Consequently, you may find that you have to apply Allerpet more frequently during the first few weeks, because of the previously deposited dander.
Allergy sufferers will also find that it is beneficial to brush and comb their cats regularly, especially those that are permitted to roam out of doors. This will keep tangles that tend to collect dirt, dander and pollen from forming. Even more important, it removes loose hair before it has a chance to circulate throughout the house.
Pets that shed heavily will require more frequent applications of Allerpet. During dry spells and in arid climates, using a little Allerpet in a spray bottle between applications will be especially helpful.
Ingredients and Analysis
DIUV Water; Quaternium-26; Glycerin; Quaternium-22; Allantoin; Panthenol; Aloe Vera Gel; Stearyltrimonium Hydroxyethyl Hydrolyzed Collagen; Sodium Styrene/PEG-10 Maleate/Acrylates Copolymer (and) Ammonium Nonoxynol-4 Sulfate; Hydrolyzed Collagen; Citric Acid; Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone.
PH (as is)
Specific Gravity (25C/25C)
Refractive Index (20C)
Total Solids (% by weight)
MICROBIOLOGY Aerobic Plate Count (cfu/ml)
7.5 +/- 0.50
1.000 +/- .050
1.3335 +/- 1.0010
0.40 +/- 0.20
Comparable to Standard
Comparable to Standard
Less than 1000600