C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Chews are a great tasting dental hygiene treatment and are an effective part of any home dental program. C.E.T. Chews feature an exclusive dual enzyme system: a natural antiseptic plus an abrasive texture coupled with chewing fights plaque and tartar buildup.
CET Cat Dental Chews
- Make C.E.T. Cat Dental Chews part of your cat’s daily dental health regimen.
- C.E.T. Oral Hygiene Cat Dental Chews are made from freeze-dried poultry.
- They provide an abrasive texture for removal of plaque and contain the C.E.T. Dual Enzyme, antibacterial and antiplaque system.
Available in tasty poultry flavor cats love.
- C.E.T. Cat Dental Chews are easy to chew and digest.
- CET Cat Dental Cat Chews can be fed as a treat once a day (on non-brushing days) or as directed by your veterinarian.
- CET Cat Dental Chews are the easiest method of care for pet owners but should be used with daily brushing for best results.
Did you know that periodontal disease is the most common infectious disease in both dogs and cats?
In fact, 85% of adult pets have some form of periodontal disease. If left untreated, that can mean pain, bad breath and tooth loss for your cat. Chronic infection in the oral cavity can spread harmful bacteria to the bloodstream and infect the heart, lungs, liver and kidneys.
- One milligram of plaque alone contains over 1 trillion bacteria—bacteria that can cause disease.
- Fortunately, most periodontal disease can be prevented by daily plaque removal and regular professional care.
- C.E.T. makes it Easy as One, Two, Three to fight plaque-forming bacteria and their harmful by-products.
- Even the busiest feline owner can choose a step that’s best for them and their cat.
Available Size: 30 chews/bag