Dr. Carol’s Pet Omega-3 Essentials are concentrated, purified, Norwegian Omega-3 essential fatty acids for dogs and cats. Purity Freshness Third Party Tested Pure Omega-3 Oil Supplement for Dogs & Cats
Wild Anchovy and Sardine Oil For Optimal Pet Health and Wellness Distilled for Purity Sustainable Fishing Pure Omega-3 Pet Oil, derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines. Important Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, help support healthy skin, coat, bones, joints, heart, and the development and maintenance of the brain and eyes.
Dr. Carol’s pet products are specially formulated to maximize the health benefits for your pet. To ensure safety for your pet, we do not include rosemary oil or flavorings, as found in many Omega-3 fish oil supplements.
- Derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines with pleasant taste dogs and cats love
- Specially formulated to maximize complete health benefits for your dog or cat
- Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, support healthy skin, bones, joints, heart, and development and maintenance of the brain and eyes
Dr. Carol’s Pet Omega-3 Essentials Supplement Ingredients
- One Teaspoon [5ml] Contains: Crude fat (min.) 99.4% Moisture (max.) 0.01% Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.) 31% Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min.) 15% Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min.) 9%
- Other Ingredients: Fish oil, d-alpha-tocopherol (a preservative).
- No artificial colors or flavors.
- Fatty acid in natural triglyceride form.
Suggested Daily Use for Cats: Cats 2-4 lbs: (0.25 mL) Cats 5-9 lbs: (0.5 mL) Cats 10-14 lbs: (0.75 mL) Cats 15-20 lbs: (1.0 mL) Cats over 20 lbs: (1.25 mL)
Suggested Daily Use for Small Breed Dogs: Dogs 2-4 lbs: (0.5 mL) Dogs 5-9 lbs: (1.0 mL) Dogs 10-19 lbs: (2.0 mL)
Check with your veterinarian for supplementation guidelines.
NOTE: Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Do not use dropper for delivering oil to the mouth of your dog or cat.
To preserve freshness, do not depress bulb with pipette in the oil. Clean pipette thoroughly between each use.
Use within three (3) months after the bottle is opened.
Storage: Store bottle with original cap in refrigerator after opening. Store unopened bottle in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
Size: 4 ounces
Dr. Carol’s Pet Omega-3 Essentials Features:
- Organic, All Natural Ingredients
- No Fillers
- Purity Verified
- 100% Human Grade, USA Sourced Ingredients
- No Salt, No Wheat, No Corn
- Comprehensive Formula Clinically Tested
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee